Monday, April 11, 2011

*Guest Post* Cait from Fit, Fierce and Fabulous!

Hello everyone! At this moment I am probably wearing a tutu and flitting around Copenhagen with my niece. 
But I wanted you to still be able to come over and have a little read, so Cait was so wonderful and agreed to blog sit for me! I hope you enjoy! Missing you all... 







source


Hey fellow bloggers! My name is Cait from Fit, Fierce and Fabulous! My sweet Annie asked me to do a guest post about my favorite trip that I’ve taken on and I couldn’t wait to start chatting, typing it out!

I have been blessed to take a 2 week trip to Italy 3 years ago with some of my best friends in college. I went for a course that our college was hosting, and I couldn’t be more grateful to have experienced the wonder of what Italy had to offer.

The first day we arrived, we landed in Palmero, exhausted, dehydrated, but ready to pinch ourselves at the thought of what this gorgeous day would come!



One of my favorite things that we did while in the Sicily area, was eat as much gelato as possible, and no joke, I ate this every single day!
 The best part about all the gelato is that you can mix the craziest flavors together and somehow they still taste AMAZING


Another favorite place we visited was a town called Taormina. I literally felt like I was on a movie set walking around the cobble stone steps, visiting the shops and attempting to talk to the local Italians (my Italian is so bad haha)

Never the less, we stayed at this hotel, where a friend and I snuck on the roof and snapped this picture of me. It doesn’t even describe how incredible the view is from the roof, but this snapshot will do.  I vowed to go back one day and I really hope I can keep that promise!



So there you go! That is one of the best trips I have ever been on! As a travel bug, I am actually going back to Europe starting the middle of May to the middle of June! If you want to know where I’m traveling, please visit my blog and share some tips and tricks! I would love to know more about where you have been, even if it’s not out of the country!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Cait! Love her :) And i'll be following your blog now, Annie!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts, hopes, dreams.