Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm going to be far too busy in Copenhagen...

Next Friday I am flying off to Copenhagen for ten days. My days will be packed with tea parties, fort building, book reading, dress up, discovering new play grounds, going to the zoo, and visiting Tivoli. As you can imagine, my niece will not give me any time to post. Also I will be too absorbed with meeting my brand new niece, I will not want to post... So I would like your help!
I will have Madic do a guest post, but I would love to have a few more of you "blog sit" for me. So if you are interested, please e-mail me at anniedrinkwine@gmail.com, and we can talk about your prompt and when you will be featured.
If you do a guest post I will get you a Danish shot glass as a thank you! Because, you know, I encourage tequila shots :)

4 comments:

  1. Was really hooked on the BBC atmospheric 'The Killing' set in Copenhagan.
    Look forward to posts about your visit to the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be featured! I'll email you now :)

    Have fun in Copenhagen...I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower! Yay! And on Twitter! OK, we are going to get along REALLY WELL! I love wine, shoes, and having fun! Have a fun time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KalpanaS - I've never seen 'The Killing' we'll have to watch it while I'm there!
    Tara - thank you!
    Elizabeth - so glad you we've "met"! Can't wait to get to know you!

    ...guess who likes to use exclamation points...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your thoughts, hopes, dreams.